EDULEARN is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 8 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations. The 2016 edition of EDULEARN is sure to be among the most successful education conferences in Europe.
EDULEARN is more than a conference. It is an ideal platform for strategic international networking, the best place to present your innovations and projects about education and technology.
Click here to read the guidelines for submission. Click here to submit abstract.
Please, remember the following important dates:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 31st, 2016. (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 25th, 2016.
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 19th, 2016. (included) (*)
- Registration deadline for authors: May 19th, 2016. (included) (*)
- Conference Dates: Barcelona (Spain), July 4th-5th-6th, 2016.